Please let us share how we’re handling COVID-19
The health and safety of our customers, employees, and community is our top priority.
As a company, we are following guidelines from the CDC, World Health Organization and other government officials.
- Practicing good hygiene etiquette.
- Practicing social and safe distancing.
- Washing hands, with soap and warm water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer as needed.
- Sanitizing frequently utilized surfaces and equipment.
All CCI office staff:
- We are currently working remotely.
- We are offering on-site estimates using safe and social distancing of 6ft or more.
- We are offering remote and virtual estimates where possible.
Custom Coatings Employees
- We are greeting only through verbal communication. We are no longer shaking hands with each other or with clients.
- We are practicing social distancing of 6ft or more.
- Asking any employee who feels sick to stay home.
- We have supplied each of our CCI vans with disposable gloves, hand sanitizer, and cleaning supplies to clean at the beginning and end of each day.
- We are instructing any employee who might have been in contact with someone possibly infected or confirmed infected with COVD-19 to stay home for at least 2 weeks, or as otherwise directed by the CDC and government officials.
Do you have an upcoming project on our schedule?
- As long as permitted our crews are continuing to work.
- A Custom Coatings office staff will be reaching out regarding scheduling your project as soon as possible.
- If you have questions regarding your upcoming project you can email [email protected] or you can call our office 828-326-0953.
What’s Next At CCI
While the future of this virus is unknown, everyone at CCI is working hard to protect your family and ours. We will continue to monitor and listen to the recommendation of the CDC, adapt, and make changes as necessary. We will update you with any changes we make.