Commercial Painting Contractors
When you hear commercial painting company, what comes to mind? Perhaps a few questions like:
- What is the difference between commercial and residential painters?
- What factors should I consider when hiring commercial painting contractors?
Custom Coatings Inc. is a leading commercial painting contractor. As a provider of commercial painting services, they help answer the critical questions that should be asked before starting any project. Here are some key factors to consider about any commercial painting contractor before starting your project.
- Experience matters – Experienced, professional commercial painters bring a wealth of painting knowledge and background to carry your project to a successful conclusion
- Techniques and technology – Experienced commercial painting contractors also understand the importance of keeping up with the latest techniques and technology in their industry. Your new building or store front should not be painted with yesterday’s methods or equipment
- Care and consideration – You want your building painted, not the pavement, furniture, store inventory or windows. Proper preparation and conscientious concern for everything you do not want painted is just as important as the surfaces that are
Commercial painters: understanding the difference
The main difference between commercial and residential painters comes down to scope and scale. A commercial painting contractor generally has several painters, support staff, heavy equipment and handles large scale facilities like shopping malls, public spaces, stadiums and even airports. Residential painters, as the term implies, paint homes in one or two person teams.
Custom Coatings Inc. are one of the most qualified and experienced commercial painting contractors in the country. We start by ensuring all surfaces are properly prepared before we start the process of painting. If the interior needs nail holes filled, or the exterior requires scraping or sanding to remove failed paint (also known as peeling paint), we take the time to do those tasks. We fill in any cracks with appropriate sealant to have the best surface for a primer to adhere properly. If lead is detected we will follow the EPA guidelines for lead paint removal. We are one of a few certified lead paint removal painters in the state.
The next step in the Custom Coatings, Inc. process is to prime a surface. Experienced industrial and commercial painting contractors will understand the importance of a properly primed surface. Priming is important because it helps to ensure paint adhesion success and the longevity of the painted surface. Step three is the beginning of painting the surface. We only use premium level products when coating any surface because it takes the same amount of preparation and labor to apply a cheap, lesser quality coating as it does a premium material. Typically, we use products from our top-quality suppliers like PPG and Sherwin Williams. If we are painting an interior or exterior surface we can move furniture and even potted plants, and we will move those items back to their original positions after our work is complete.
We protect all surfaces that are not to be painted like carpet, hardwood floors, rugs, glass windows, landscaping, and the like with appropriate materials like drop cloths, plastics, and treat your facility, offices or home like our own.
The Custom Coatings Difference
Why should you pick Custom Coatings over other commercial painting contractors? As with any company, it starts with the people. Custom Coatings’ long-tenured employee craftsmen are talented, dependable and respected full-time members of the team, not subcontractors. They are fully screened, qualified professionals from a drug-free workplace with initial and ongoing drug testing for your peace of mind. Foremen ensure jobs are completed on budget, on schedule and finished right the first time. Here are a few more important reasons to choose Custom Coatings:
- Safety is first, second and third on every job, period. Our employees receive thorough safety training to protect themselves, you and your structure or facility. They work only with the proper personal protective equipment starting on day one of your project.
- Custom Coatings uses only state-of-the-art commercial painting systems, application methods and equipment.
- No surprises. Custom Coatings provides every client with a clear, detailed proposal and maintains excellent communications throughout your project until it is completed.
With our extensive experience, Custom Coatings is ready and able to tackle the toughest commercial painting job in any building or structure.
Custom Coatings Inc., is a leading commercial painting contractor with broad experience that also includes industrial and residential applications. Their coatings work on virtually any type of outdoor or indoor structure. Established in 1991 by President Joe Brindle, Custom Coatings has worked for over 23 years providing high-quality commercial painting, flooring and roofing expertise with outstanding service and results for their clients. Contact them today for your next commercial painting project.